Here are all of our Geometry lessons and practice problems. To learn Geometry, we recommend watching a Geometry lesson and then trying the associated practice problems. Trying questions on your own will help you retain what you learned from the video lesson. Geometry can be a difficult subject for many students, but practice will help make it easier.
If you are preparing for a final exam or the NYS Geometry Regents, we recommend that you brush up on some of the lessons you already learned by watching our geometry lessons and trying the associated practice problems before you try the two final exams at the bottom of this page. The questions in the final exams are based on previous NYS Geometry Regents Exams. There is a video explanation for each of the questions.
After you have completed the lessons and quizzes below, try one of our Practice Geometry Regents Exams (Old Version)
- Angle & Parallel Line Relationships
- Relationships in Triangles & Polygons
- Properties of Parallelograms & Trapezoids
- Special Right Triangles
- Locus & Concurrency Theorems
- Circles: Angle Measurement, Segment Measurement, & Tangents
- Coordinate Relationships
- Volume, Surface Area, & Lateral Area
- Transformation Geometry
- Logical Reasoning & Proofs
- Geometric Constructions
- Practice Geometry Regents Exams