The New York State Regents Exams are standardized tests used to test students’ proficiency in subject matter. Regents Exams are available for Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, ELA, Earth Science, Living Environment, Chemistry, Physics, Global History and English.
Math Regents Prep in Amsterdam
The best way to prepare for the Regents in Amsterdam is to study the specific topics that appear on the test. Many topics that are covered in the school year are not prominently tested on the Regents exam, while others are featured more often.
The experts at Caddell Prep have analyzed the tests to determine which topics are most important to focus on in order to pass each math Regents and which ones are needed to know in order to ace the Regents.
Amsterdam Online Regents Prep Courses
Caddell Prep offers online Regents Prep Courses with on-demand videos, practice problems with video explanations, and practice Regents exams for :
- Algebra I Regents
- Geometry Regents
- Algebra II Regents
Benefits of Math Regents Prep Course
- Cost. An On-Demand course is a fraction of the cost of an in-person class and much less expensive that one-on-one tutoring.
- Convenient. An Amsterdam math Regents course can be accessed at any time. Material can be reviewed over and over. Students can skip lessons or repeat them. Travel isn’t necessary for an on-demand course.
- Focused. Each course is focused specifically on what is important for Amsterdam students to know in order to pass the Regents.
Regents Tutoring in Amsterdam
Tutoring for the math Regents in Amsterdam, NY is offered by Caddell Prep. Tutoring is a great option for students who need one-on-one attention. Tutoring is available for Earth Science, Living Environment (Biology), Chemistry, and Physics.
Benefits of Math Regents Tutoring
- Ability to Ask Questions. In a class or online course, students may not be able to ask questions. Some classes are large and the teacher can’t get to every student. Amsterdam students may also feel uncomfortable asking questions in front of their peers.
- Better Focus. It is easy for a student to get distracted or lose focus in a class. With one-on-one tutoring, a tutor and student are in discussion, so it is almost impossible to lose focus. Also, a tutor is only paying attention to one student, so the tutor can redirect the student’s attention if he does lose focus.
- Personalized Learning. Unlike in a class, the sessions can be geared toward the student’s strengths and weaknesses. The lesson can also move at the student’s pace.
- Boosts Confidence. Our Amsterdam tutors are trained to work with students in a way that boosts confidence. Student successes are recognized and noticed in tutoring sessions more often than in a class. Students are also less likely to fall behind in tutoring than they are in a class, which can hurt confidence.
- Convenient. Unlike classes, tutoring sessions are flexible with scheduling. A schedule can be created to match your availability. Also, since sessions take place online, you don’t have to travel to and from a location.
- Individual Attention. With one-on-one tutoring, students can ask as many questions as they like. Past topics can be reviewed. More attention can be paid to topics that will help the student the most.
Science Regents Prep in Amsterdam
Students in Amsterdam, NY can prepare for their science Regents Exams with an online course or one-on-one tutoring.
Science Regents include:
- Earth Science
- Living Environment (Biology)
Regents Prep in Other Cities
Caddell Prep offers Regents Exam prep in many other cities of New York. You can view all of the options for on-demand courses and one-on-one tutoring here. If you’re unable to find Regents prep in Amsterdam, a neighboring city might be an option.
Regents Prep Options in Other Cities
- Glen Cove
- Glens Falls
- Long Beach
- Mount Vernon
- New Rochelle
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
- North Tonawanda
- Saratoga Springs
- Valley Stream
- White Plains